|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Product Planning / Sales Planning / Marketing / Advertising|
|Industry||Health Care／ Other Health Care|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Position : Marketing Asst Manager
Reporting to : Manager
Work Location : Mumbai
○Initiate and develop replacement and new business for pharmaceutical excipient products in pharmaceutical.
○Promote and sell products to pharmaceutical customers by R&D and purchase visits, technical support, sampling and thorough follow up. 10-12 days business travel in month will be required.
○Provide techical presentation, solution based support or documentation support.
○Build and maintain strong relationships with all function and levels including R&D, purchase, production, QC and warehouse in customers.
○Provide accurate and complete market feedback about competition, new projects and customer requirements.
○Manage and enhance distributors' activities to ensure business progress. Travel along with distributor is also required.
○ Update sales progress reports and other administrative reporting mechanism according to agreed timelines.
* B. Pharm or M. Pharm degree is required. MBA degree can be an added advantage.
* More than 3-5 years of experience in sales/marketing for pharmaceutical excipients in distribution houses
* Several years of work experience in formulation R&D in a reputed pharmaceutical company is preferred.
* Good connections with R&D (solid dosage formulation) and Procurement in Pharma Company.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Marketing Assistant Manager - Trading
RGF HR Agent
7.5 〜 13 Lakhs