|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Logistics Management / Trade Procedures / Procurement / Buying / Store Development|
|Industry||Health Care／ Other Health Care|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Japanese FMCG MNC
• This is a full-time field position, and hours of work and days are Monday to Saturday, 09:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Excluding 2nd & 4th Saturday)
• Extensive Travel in Assigned Region.
• This is a field job and requires the position to spend 80% of the time on the field along with the business cell members.
• Minimum HoReCa Experience should be not less than 3 years.
• Having experience in Processed Tomato products.
• Having experience in setting up distribution network for processed tomato industry.
• Prior exposure to the processed tomato industry (e.g. tomato puree, paste, ketchups, RTC sauces etc.) is must.
• Experience dealing with not just the 5 /4 Star and Fine Dine chains, but also the stand-alone restaurants would be a plus.
• MBA in Sales & Marketing or an equivalent education is desirable.
• Advance training in Sales Techniques, Data Analysis, BTL / Trade Marketing and Supply Chain is critical to the role.
• Business Acumen
• Selling Skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skill
• Product Awareness
• Computer Applications (MS Office, Sales Application etc.)
• Experience with customer relationship tools.
• Green field project
1. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
2. Demonstrating or presenting products to the Customers.
3. Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining re-sellers and assisting re-sellers in attaining new accounts.
4. Responsible for identifying appropriate consumer offers, distributor offers, incentive / QPS for channel partners for enabling sales / off take and deploying in timely manner.
5. Responsible for following and ensuring adherence of company policies and framework across the sales team and stakeholders.
6. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
7. Providing information about company's best offer, converting client into member, participating in exhibition, promotional activity for the Organization.
PERFORMANCE MEASURES AND OUTCOMES EXPECTED
• Sales target achievement in respective area.
• Customer conversion rate.
• Customer retention rate.
• BTL expense per key customer.
IndiaOther parts of IndiaIndia - Bangalore/Bengaluru Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Junior/Senior Sales Executive
RGF HR Agent
5 〜 5 Lakhs