|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Legal Affairs / Intellectual Property / Credit Management / Compliance|
|Industry||Electrical Equipment / Electronics / Machinery／ Machinery / Equipment / Plants|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||-|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
1. Ensure compliance of provisions of Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards, RBI, FEMA and other by-laws applicable on the company.
2. Ensure secretarial compliance for organising Board meeting, general meetings, drafting of resolutions, preparation of notices, agenda, minutes etc., in relation to meeting held in the company.
3. Preparation and ensure timely filing of forms/returns etc. with ROC, RBI, and other regulators as may be applicable from time to time
4. Preparation of Director’s Report, Annual return and Notice of meeting, Agenda and various agreements as required by the business from time to time.
5. Ensuring the company’s Statutory registers, books and records, including director’s register, member’s register, share register etc., as required under the Company laws are updated and also maintaining the same.
6. Drafting of petitions, applications, as may be required under various laws from time to time for submission to various Govt. or regulatory authorities.
7. Managing issues related to share capital, debt instruments and all other activities as may be required from time to time.
8. Co-ordination and support at the time of Statutory/Internal/Tax audits and any other audit that may become applicable on the company from time to time.
9. Managing and updating of Govt. records related to change of directors, change in address as may be required from time to time.
10. Preparation of accounting vouchers and documents related to payments, for monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting.
11. Preparation of documents related to tax matters, budget, Monthly MIS and Closing of books of Accounts.
12. Support and assistance in handling bank related matters.
13. Any other work, that may be delegated based on Companies needs and requirements
Educational Qualifications and other qualities:
1. Person, should be qualified CS.
2. Should be computer proficient and be able to work in word, excel, power point.
3. Ability to understand, convey and communicate in English
4. Ability to work in corporate environment.
5. Should have good inter personal and team work skills.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Company Secretary (Third Party Payroll)
RGF HR Agent
2.5 〜 3.5 Lakhs