|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Logistics Management / Trade Procedures / Procurement / Buying / Store Development|
|Industry||Electrical Equipment / Electronics / Machinery／ Machinery / Equipment / Plants|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Use software to track, check, prioritize and route orders.
2. Manage all important documents such as advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading, etc.
3. Direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment.
4. Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders.
5. Supervise and lead subordinates (receiving clerks, order pickers etc.)
6. Control budget of the shipping department.
7. Collaborate with warehouse, purchasing and other managers to optimize processes.
8. Resolve issues regarding shipped orders.
9. Ensure compliance to legal regulations and company policies.
10. Report to management on activities and issues.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Shipping & Import - Logistics
RGF HR Agent
4 〜 6 Lakhs