|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Product Planning / Sales Planning / Marketing / Advertising|
|Industry||Consumer Services／ Other Consumer Services|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||-|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
One of the leading Japanese MC
• Partner with subsidiaries to determine the marketing communications objectives & development of communication programs, initiatives and campaigns
• Execute communication plans and detailed budgets for Country.
• Ensure regional marketing guidelines are upheld during execution of concepts to local markets via relevant stakeholders
• Align with RHQ & AHQ to establish best practices and expertise sharing.
• Direct, develop and execute PR strategies to support Brand-level priority concepts, products, campaigns, athletes, events and corporate initiatives
• Work with social analytics and digital marketing to deliver results-oriented strategies and programs that increase consumer and trade preference for the brand
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or related field.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing & communications, preferably in the Sporting Goods industry
Additional Job Information
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills
• In-depth expertise of cost efficient media plans and implementation across all relevant channels
• Well rounded marketing experience essentials across brand, digital, product and communications
• Strong passion for Sports. Working in MNC is preferred.
• Ability to manage and/or collaborate with internal and external cross functional groups: Sports marketing, digital, trade marketing.
• Solid media relationships across traditional and new platforms.
• Ability to manage PR agency relationships across the region
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Manager Marcom & Product Marketing
RGF HR Agent
15 〜 16 Lakhs