|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Management in Management Department|
|Industry||Consumer Goods／ Other Consumer Goods|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager (NSM) will be responsible for developing & implementing effective Sales strategies as well as leading nationwide sales team members to achieve and building long term client relationships as well as building brand awareness.
· Develop and implement effective sales strategies for PAN India.
· Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets. Approx. 50 men under this person PAN India.
· Establish productive & professional relationship with key personal in assigned customer accounts.
· Negotiable and close agreement with close customers.
· Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
· Provide research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
· Provide time and effective solutions aligned with client needs.
· Liaise with Sales & Marketing coordinators and factory to ensure brand consistency.
· Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
· Proven work experience as a National Sales Manager. Preferable.
· Experience managing a high-performance sales team.
· Knowledge of ERP software and Microsoft office suit.
· Proficient in English and Hindi.
· An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
· Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
· Strong communication and team management skills.
· Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
· Availability to travel as needed.
· Graduation degree in Business Administration or MBA in Marketing or relevant field.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding company financial and product development.
Manufacturer - Tier 1 Distributor – Tier 2 Distributor – Shop – User
Company send Sales employees from Manufacturer to Tier 1 Distributor and then they do Business Development for Tier 2 Distributor & Shop.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
National Sales Manager
RGF HR Agent
25 〜 36 Lakhs