|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Legal Affairs / Intellectual Property / Credit Management / Compliance|
|Industry||Consumer Services／ Other Consumer Services|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
One of the leading Japanese MNC
Drafting, review and negotiation of commercial contracts for e.g. lease agreements, sponsorship agreements, logistics agreements etc.
• Support the business for new projects in terms of legal research, drafting memos and legal risk assessment of a project.
• Work closely with the Regional Legal Team on compliance related issues, implementation of policies, compliance trainings to employees and other ad hoc projects.
• Maintaining and managing an online database of contracts as well as physical record keeping of important documentation.
• Work closely with different departments within the company to understand key requirements of the business and operational processes.
• Provide necessary support to the Regional Legal Team on execution of regional projects, contract negotiations.
• Assist and represent the company in liaising with statutory/government authorities on relevant legal queries and matters concerning the business.
• Establish and maintain a process of internal controls to ensure a system of checks and balances within the company.
Candidate must possess an LL. B Degree from a renowned University. LL. M is preferred but not mandatory.
• Called to the Bar in New Delhi or other relevant Indian state.
• 3-6 years of work experience in an in-house environment in the capacity of junior counsel or equivalent.
• Private practice experience will be an advantage
• Knowledge of laws in relevant South East Asian jurisdictions.
• Prior experience in Retail, Wholesale or FMCG industry is preferred.
• Able to work under pressure, effectively and independently.
• Proficiency in verbal and written English.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Asst Manager Junior Counsel
RGF HR Agent
7 〜 9 Lakhs