|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Management in Management Department|
|Industry||Electrical Equipment / Electronics / Machinery／ Machinery / Equipment / Plants|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Position : Manager Sales
Reporting to : GM Sales
Work Location: Mumbai
· Develop business plan for the assigned area, identify key customers and maintenance of continuous sales pipeline
· Develop existing & new sales leads.
· Making a detailed understanding of customer requirement for customized solutions and interacting internally to get time bound solution at end user.
· Prepare sales proposal, execute negotiation & presentation.
· Develop, build rapport and nurture long-term partnerships with the Key Target Accounts.
· Coordinate sales & marketing activities for assigned accounts as per the instructions.
· Maintain regular reviews with the accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and sustainable business relationship.
· Participate in customer generated RFQ and RFP.
· Credit management and payment management for customers.
· Communicate with Customers to ensure satisfaction and implement necessary corrective action.
· Competition mapping and Market feedback.
· Interface to cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support-services, R& D, company distributors etc.
· Updating of customer data base, MIS as required and submission.
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
· B. Tech degree is essential
· Master’s in Business Administration is preferred
· Should have handled west zone
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Manager Sale- Industrial
RGF HR Agent
14 〜 16 Lakhs