|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Product Planning / Sales Planning / Marketing / Advertising|
|Industry||Health Care／ Other Health Care|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Product Manager – ME
Job purpose and objectives:
Product Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives. To evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed. To oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Managing and developing strategies for Nihon Kohden ME product lines.
· Manage and create Clinical Support for all Nihon Kohden product range during & after Sales.
· Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and Services, working with global corporate communication Managers.
· Use Sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sales and profitability of products, or services, analysing business development and monitoring market trends.
· Analyze sales funnel with reference to his modality, discuss with sales manager specific actions to improve sales probabilities
· Manage and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with modality Managers to market their products and services.
· Manage and participate in important clinical conferences.
· Responsible for internal training on new products and services; update existing products
· Manage Product launch and Product portfolio
· Update market, competitors’, information and local customer ideal
· Communicates new developments internally (product and market)
· Initiate, conduct and evaluate marketing activities:
· Provides sales support (i.e. product presentation, demo activity, local adaptation/creation of selling tool
· Conducts on-site demonstration of products to customers and distributors
· Planning and Conducting In-house or On-site Product Trainings for Distributors or Customers
· Good presentation skills are essential requirement
· Coordinates local approval with regulatory affairs.
· A bachelor degree in University degree in Engineer/Marketing/comparable knowledge
· Minimum 10-12 year experience in medical environment including exposure to Critical Care medical devices.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
RGF HR Agent
10 〜 15 Lakhs